Venison chunks in hoisin sauce
As simple, but as delicious, as it gets!
- 200g Venison leg steak chunks
- 3 Spring onions chopped
- 1tbsp Frying oil
- 200ml Sweet wine
- 200g Hoisin sauce
- 2 Portions of rice or noodles
- In a pan add the oil and heat to a high heat. Add the venison chunks and sear / seal for 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to slow simmer.
- Cook for a further 20 minutes regularly adding a little sweet wine to keep the meat moist. Add the hoisin sauce and spring onions. Bring to the boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of noodles or rice.