Thai Red Curry with Pheasant Legs
1 hr 30 mins
A great recipe for those Pheasant legs sent in by the 'gamefoodieswife'.
1 Red onion
2 Cloves garlic
Thumb of ginger
1tbsp Thai 7 spice
7 Pheasant legs
1 Jar Nonya secrets red curry paste
1 Chicken stock cube
1 Tin coconut milk
3tbsp Rapeseed oil
1. Chop the vegetables, onion, garlic and ginger.
2. Fry the onions, garlic and ginger in the rapeseed oil
3. Add the chopped vegetables. Once they have colour add the pheasant legs and Thai spice.
4. Mix together until the legs are browned and then add the whole jar of curry paste and the stock cube. Then add the coconut milk and water.
5. Simmer for 1hr 15mins until the meat is tender.
6. Serve with rice and maybe a beer!