Pheasant and Partridge Stir Fry
A really simple, quick, tasty and healthy dinner on those nights you are pressed for time!
- 2 Pheasant breasts (boneless and skinless) cut into strips
- 2 Partridge breasts (boneless and skinless) cut into strips
- 200g Broccoli florets
- 120g Sliced carrots
- 75g Mangetout
- 100g Beansprouts
- 2tbsp Cornflour
- 2tbsp Reduced salt soy sauce
- 1tbsp Crushed ginger
- 1 Stock pot chicken stock
- 300ml Water
- 100g Egg noodles (medium)
- 2tbsp Sesame oil
- Mix the soy sauce, cornflour, ginger, stock pot and water in a small bowl and place to one side (keep checking on it so the cornflour doesn't go hard!).
- Add 1tbsp of sesame oil to a hot wok and add the pheasant and partridge. Cook for 3-4 minutes, turning constantly, until no longer pink. Remove and place in a warm bowl and keep warm (don't cook)
- Add remaining oil to the wok and stir-fry the broccoli and carrots for 2 minutes. Then add the mangetout and beansprouts and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp but tender. At the same time boil the egg noodles for approximately 4 minutes until cooked, drain and keep to one side.
- Mix in the soy sauce mixture to the wok and bring to the boil. Add the pheasant and partridge and stir for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles to the wok and stir to a good mix.
- Serve and enjoy.