Pigeon and / or Pheasant Deep Fried Cajun Goujons
Deliciously simple and wonderfully tasty game snack for all occasions
6 (in total) Partridge, Pheasant, and / or Pigeon Breasts (cut into strips)
1/2 Cup Plain Flour
1/4 Cup Cajun Spice
Be adventurous and use a few different bird species!
1. Slice the breasts into strips then place in a bowl and cover with the buttermilk.
2. Set aside for at least 15 min
3. In a separate bowl mix the flour, Cajun spice & some salt and pepper
3. One by one coat the partridge, pheasant and / or meat strips in the Cajun spice and flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
4. Deep Fry on a high heat for 2-3 minutes (or until Golden)
5. Serve with a Sweet Chilli dipping sauce