Haddrell's Trout by Angela Humphreys
This is a great, delicious, fast recipe from the Fish and Game Conservation Trust cookbook
1 tbsp Mascavado sugar
1 tbsp White wine
1 tbsp lemon juice
A little butter
Salt and pepper
1. Smear a large sheet of tin foil with butter
2. Season the skin sides of the trout with salt and pepper.
3. Lay the trout in the foil and create an envelope
4. Fill the cavity of the trout with the sugar.
5. Pour the wine and lemon juice over the trout
6. Seal the tin foil and place on a hot BBQ for ten minutes
7. Serve with a salad of your choosing.
8. Remember catching the trout as you savour it!
Check out our video of it.