Duck Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce
Another great duck recipe from Gressingham Duck
2 Duck breasts - sliced into mouthful pieces
300g Egg noodles
1 Red onion - sliced
1 Clove garlic - chopped
2cm Root ginger - finely chopped
1 Spring onion - sliced
Half a red pepper - sliced
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
120ml Chicken or game stock
1 tsp Light soy sauce
1 tsp Sesame oil
Handful of chopped coriander (fresh)
1. Mix the duck fillets with the sesame oil and soy sauce.
2. Heat a wok to a high temperature and add a little vegetable oil. Stir fry the duck until golden. Remove from the wok
3. Add little more oil, if necessary, and stir fry the red onion and peppers for 1 minute. Now add the garlic and ginger, and stir fry for a further 1 minute. Next, add the oyster sauce and 30ml of the stock. Stir fry for a further 2 minutes. Add more stock to prevent from drying out if needed. Season as required.
4. Return the duck to the pan, add the noodles and spring onions and then fry for another 2 minutes. Add stock if required.
5. Serve with the coriander garnish.