Chilli Partridge Stir Fry
A simple tasty healthy quick meal to warm you up on a cold evening. What's not to like?!
6 Partridge breasts
2 Large bell peppers, sliced
2 Red chillis, chopped finely
2 Packs of thin noodles (direct into stir fry type)
6 Spring onions, chopped finely or thinly sliced
1/2 Bottle of low salt soy sauce
1tbsp Brown sugar
8 Baby corns, chopped in half
1 Clove garlic
5tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
1. Slice the partridge breasts, cover with the soy sauce, garlic and brown sugar. Mix and cover and place in the fridge overnight if possible.
2. Heat some oil in a wok and then add the partridge. Cook until sealed and then cook for a 5 more minutes.
3. Add the spring onions, pepper, corn and chilli. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. Add the noodles, stir them in and cook for about 1 minute before removing the wok from the heat.
5. Continue to stir all ingredients, and add the sweet chilli sauce. Make sure the partridge is cooked through.
6. Serve and enjoy!