5 - 10 mins
Get back to nature with trout cooked over an open coal campfire. Its natural and kind of perfect!
4 Freshly caught trout
Salt and pepper
Mixture of herbs - thyme, rosemary, sage and tarragon
1. Build a campfire and let it burn down to white charcoal
2. Clean the freshly caught trout and fill the insides with the herbs.
3. Season the skin with salt and pepper along with some garlic salt. Feel free to put some inside the trout as well
4. Trap the trout inside the grilling basket and cook over the fire for between 5 - 10 minutes, turning regularly.
5. Take a trout, once cooled to touch, and eat with your fingers by peeling out the flesh!