BBQ Brown Trout
Fresh brown trout straight onto the BBQ!
1 Brown trout
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp sea salt
1. Catch and clean the trout.
2. Soften 1 tbsp butter and mix with the garlic salt. Fill the cavity.
3. Soften 1 tbsp butter and mix with the sea salt. Rub over the outside of the trout.
4. Place the trout in a BBQ using a grill basket. Cook for about 15 minutes on a high heat.
5. No need for anything else, just peel away the skin an enjoy the beautiful trout meat.
6. Catch another trout!